A little more about me
Scroll down to check out my experience as well as some current projects!
- Daysmart Software IncApr 2019 - Present Raleigh, NC
DaySmart Software is a dynamic and energetic company that specializes in providing scheduling and business management solutions to businesses all over the world. Our products are used by over 200,000 users in the salon, spa, pet grooming, and tattoo industries.Tech StackSenior Full-Stack Software DeveloperApr 2019 - Present Raleigh, NC
- I assist in building and enhancing the current product to enable our customers to thrive in the pet service industry.
- Currently leading the migration from AngularJS to the newest version of Angular for the current legacy application.
- Primary languages/libraries used include: NodeJS, AngularJS, Angular, MongoDB, Mongoose, MySQL, and Sequelize.
- CiscoApr 2018 - Apr 2019 Raleigh, NC
- Led a small team of developers to upgrade an existing AngularJS application to the latest version of Angular (7)
- Primary languages/libraries used include: NodeJS, AngularJS, Angular, MongoDB, Mongoose, Passport, Lodash, and ElasticSearch.
- Hawaiian AirlinesJuly 2017 - Apr 2018 Remote
Hawaiian Airlines is the flag carrier and the largest airline in the U.S. state of Hawaii. It is the tenth-largest commercial airline in the US, and is based in Honolulu, Hawaii.Tech StackSoftware Developer (Contract)July 2017 - Apr 2018 Remote
- Fixed numerous bugs on the flight results page which resulted in a noticeable performance enhancement.
- Increased performance of the booking path by removing unneeded watchers and duplicate API calls.
- Created new features in the booking path using AngularJS 1.6 and C#.
- Helped to research and estimate the time/effort that would be involved in upgrading existing applications from Angular 1.x to the latest Angular.
- Sisley Tech LLCJuly 2017 - Present Remote
I build high performance websites and software applications using the latest cutting edge web development technologies.Tech StackFreelancer/Software DeveloperJuly 2017 - Present Remote
- Work includes developing software applications for numerous startups in the healthcare, finance and personal fitness fields.
- Developed a SaaS application for small breweries to better track their brewing process. Built using MEAN stack with the latest Angular.
- Developed an internal resource application that stored resource documents for training new employees.
- ShoeboxedMar 2016 - Aug 2017 Durham, NC
The Company offers a platform to digitize, organize, analyze, and export receipts, invoices, bills, financial statements, and business cards for accountants, consultants, small businesses, and travelers. Shoeboxed serves customers throughout the United States.Tech StackFront-End Software DeveloperMar 2016 - Aug 2017 Durham, NC
- Built out the front end for the newest application (Fetch) using a combination of Angular 2+, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Helped to build out the RESTful API service using Node.js and Express framework.
- Developed the reporting functionality for Fetch that allows users to be able to filter through all of their expenses quickly and efficiently.
- Jellyfish HealthJan 2015 - Mar 2016 Panama City, FL
With Jellyfish Health, patients can check-in online, wait in their car or at a park down the street, and receive text updates—all from a safe distance on their own devices. Jellyfish Health's platform helps savvy care facilities deliver digital experiences that delight patients and build loyalty.Tech StackFront-End Software DeveloperJan 2015 - Mar 2016 Panama City, FL
- Built the main Patient Access application using Angular 1.x and Bootstrap to create a responsive SPA.
- Created a user friendly dashboard that displayed both live and historical data to the physicians and medical staff.
- Designed and developed the waiting room displays used in clinic waiting rooms to show the progression of patients.
- Developed the responsive kiosk application used by patients to be able to quickly check in for their appointments.
- Grovado HealthJune 2015 - Present Remote/Honduras
Currently working on a project in my spare time that provides mobile healthcare to remote areas of Honduras. I am in charge of architecting and designing the web application that centralizes all of the data from remote villages into a single database which then connects to the main hospital for the area.
The web app is a multi-language mobile medical records system that has been slimmed down and simplified to be used in remote areas. It can be run on any device and without any internet connection. This application is currently being used in Honduras and has seen more than 3,000 patients go through it.Tech Stack